Tuesday 29 December 2009

MENS FASHION BOOTS...to wear or not to WEAR????...



 


ok ok we back again with the the fancy fashion trend us men get into these days..TIMBERLAND BOOTS..SNEAKERS..JORDANS MAYBE...or ud rather have some supra tufs ..like lil wayne..or some high top military boots like chris brown does.. its crazy how fashion is taken over everyone in their daily lives,,,EVERYONE in todays life is trying their best to groom them selves well before they start their day...u find this wierd for men...or is it somethin each and everyone of us has to do ...obviously to catch a females attention..hmmmm...im sure ima write bout mens health later on...right now its these boots below that are CRAAAZY DOPE..check em out...



OR LIKE BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZY DOES....interesting look???..

'
 

anyway back to my point..after christmas i had a dinner with a friend of mine..i hadnt seen her for months coz she was always travelling and she goes university in manchester, which is miles away from london, we both too busy with work to meet up..but she came to london and met me for a quick meal...i got ready, dressed up all slik i thought till my tall giantic brother walked in the room and said to me..''KUMA WAT THE FUCK..U LOOK GAY..''
I WANTED TO SLAP THE CRAP OUTTA HIM...I HAD ma military boots on,..a white jacket with black jeans and a black v neck t-shirt,..GAY???? WTF LOL..anyway ...like i said before peoples fashion essence is different..some people might see that as a classy look...others like my brother are more of the HIP HOP clothing side..,.
wut u think bout that look..,.would u rock em boots on..???...

tell me wut u think bout em...

peace n love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

holla at me..wut u think..

Blog

Followers

About Me

My photo
LONDON, United Kingdom
**** FULL OF SOUL****