Saturday 26 December 2009

success



my mother asked me what I call Success ....i wrote a poem and showed her wut i thought..wut u think?

It is, I wonder, Happiness?

It is not wealth, it is not fame,
Nor rank, nor power nor honoured name.
It is not triumph in the Arts -
Best-selling books or leading parts.
It is not plaudits of the crowd,
The flame of flags, processions proud.
The panegyrics of the Press
are but the mirage of Success.
You may have all of them, my friend,
Yet be a failure in the end.

Success is not the triumph over regress,
Success is the power to suppress.
Success is not the money or the fame,
Success is, knowing you are still the same.
Success is not the power or the pride.
Success is the knowing how to hide.
Success is not a gift or gain,
Success is accepting and believing in your name.
Success is not a point or goal to seek,
Success is, believing you have never reached the peak.

..i TOLD HER THER IS NO END TO SUCCESS...peace and love..

No comments:

Post a Comment

holla at me..wut u think..

Blog

Followers

About Me

My photo
LONDON, United Kingdom
**** FULL OF SOUL****