Saturday 26 December 2009

AMBITIONS N GOALS




my sister,once said to me...'' kuma im goin to be famous and i wana move to LA and live like the simmons or the kardasian sisters.''hehe..sounds kinda wierd dont you think..i mean me coming from a family whose never never experienced life in the celebrity world or had assets like that of a celebrity..hmmm..this got me thinking..and i said to her..'' GO GIRL LOL..'' anythings possible, anythinga achievable..any one can become a somebody..and u already on your way to becoming that special person..A ROLE MODAL

she's 17..i keep thinking to myself...if i had dreams and ambitions and vision like she did wen i was her age..i wonder wut i would have achieved by now..THE SAYING STIL REMAINS RIGHT..its never too late..NEVER SAY NEVER..so im keeping my head high and dreams still believe that dreams arent far aay to reach...hard work and confidence..

TILL TODAY..I TELL HER..I SEE US LIVING IN THAT BIG HOUSE IN L.A..FLASHING LIKE THE SIMMONS LOL..and mostly..being happy..

keep your head up kiddo ;;

always encourage people to achieve the best..

No comments:

Post a Comment

holla at me..wut u think..

Blog

Followers

About Me

My photo
LONDON, United Kingdom
**** FULL OF SOUL****